Clubs, Societies, Associations and Corporation Tax

The various requirements to tell HMRC that a company is liable for Corporation Tax, pay any Corporation Tax due and file a Company Tax Return online and on time also apply to members’ clubs, Community Amateur Sports clubs, societies, associations and some other unincorporated bodies. If your organisation is liable for Corporation Tax you must…

Read more

Covering Home Workers Incidental Expenses

More and more employers are using home-working as a way of reducing the need for workspace. Some employees work at home permanently, while others operate under a more flexible arrangement, visiting a workplace as and when necessary. And some employees are based at home but regularly visit customers or suppliers in person. It’s not just…

Read more